1 BC

Today's a special day but I didn't get to celebrate it.

How odd and depressing to be honest.

I have a sore throat that could only mean I might either get a cold or be properly sick. It is usually the first indication of my body's immune system alerting me that I have taken advantage of my health unintentionally/intentionally or simply pure circumstances..

Back to my milestone today..

This should have been a celebration at least but who cares really??

When I got naturalised a year ago, no one was there for me.. it was just all me and the other people there whose job was to give certificates and fellow applicants.. despite that I was really living the moment.. it was such a privilege and achievement which I wish I was able to share but unfortunately due to the pandemic no other guest was allowed..

I want to acknowledge that I made it and time does pass quickly. 

I want to focus on the good things and blessings I've been given because life is still great and I am well.




Comments